Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Zoo
















So Chris had to go out of town again for military trainning. He was gone for a week and I was able to take pretty much the whole week off of work and enjoy some quality time with my little ones! I was able to go to the gym every morning and the kids got to play at the Gold's Gym day care for an hour each day while I exercised. They sure did well and enjoyed having other kids and different toys to play with! I just hope to be able to continue to go to the gym on a daily basis once I go back to work. Anyway, among the many activities we had this past week, one of the best one was our little trip to the Hoogle Zoo. The kids had so much fun looking at all the different animals. We got to see an Elephant show, which was probably Christian's favorite thing!
He also loved the Giraffe. Allen's favorite things were the train ride and the park area, they had a lot of fun!

No comments: